Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Girls Weekend

Lisa's Story

A couple of weeks ago some of my best girlfriends and I went down to the Hocking Hills for a lovely girls weekend. Our friends Terese and Tom have an amazing cabin in the hills! We all decided it was time for the girls to getaway. Saturday morning, Anne & I headed down 33 to the cabin to meet up with Terese and Danielle.

Terese & Anne


The weather was pretty great so we went for a hike. I never get over how spectaular the scenery is and it is right in our own backyard!







Anne, me, Terese & Danielle dwarfed by the size of the falls.


Once back at the cabin, we had 2 nice gals come in to give us massages and facials. Ahhhhhhh! We sipped on cocktails and appetizers while being pampered.
Terese prepared an incredible meal of grilled chicken , gnocchi with fresh spring asparagus and Liz's famous garlic bread. Yum Yum!



We did a little after dinner dancing!

The next morning as Anne & I prepared to head home, I noticed my purse felt heavy and started rooting through it to figure out why. I found a very old banana that had clearly been in there for a while. Yuck! The funniest part of the story is that Bill had something similar happen to him a few years ago. Needless to say, we all wondered how anyone could ever do something as silly as forget about a banana in a suit coat (or anywhere else for that matter)! I would like to report out that, apparently, it is quite easy to do! One more reason why Bill & I are meant for each other.


All in all it was really great weekend in beautiful surroundings with wonderful friends! Can't wait to do it again.

1 comment:

  1. This is hilarious! Great pictures too! What a fun time we had...when is our next spa weekend???

    ReplyDelete